Subzero woolen gloves
Subzero woolen gloves
The gloves are packed in a gift box with the Exquisiv logo.
Main advantages of woolen gloves
- Natural material without chemical treatment
- Adaptability to the shape of the hand, when worn for a long time, the glove retains its shape according to the hand of the wearer
- Good moisture insulation
- Hygroscopy - wool insulates well against the cold, even when wet
- Warmth - dry heat
The robust wool knit of these gloves is treated and compacted with special technology to increase its thermal insulation performance and resistance to penetration of cold wind and loose snow. In doing so, the glove remains breathable on the inside, preventing excessive sweating of the palms and thus creating an environment for bacteria to proliferate on the skin, further enhancing the natural antibacterial properties of sheep's wool.
The pure Schoeller wool yarn used to make these gloves meets the world's most stringent Swiss environmental standard, bluesign.
unlike standard gloves on the market, our glove is designed and manufactured
with regard to the real anatomical shape of the human hand. The thumb is shaped
anatomically towards the palm of the glove, which does not create “folds” and
the glove properly encloses the hand. Another adjustment is for the little
finger – the little finger is placed on the hand a little lower than the other
fingers, our glove takes this anatomical element into account, and the little
finger is placed lower on the glove than the other fingers.
Brush treatment –
the glove is combed inside with very fine natural brushes, this treatment
multiplies the wearing comfort and protection against cold.
Suitable maintenance method
- Wash the gloves by hand by squeezing in a detergent bath at a maximum temperature of
- After washing, rinse them several times in clean lukewarm water.
- Drain the gloves gently by squeezing – without twisting.
- Spread the wet gloves on a flat surface, carefully level them in their original shape, and allow them
to dry slowly.
It is not recommended to wash the gloves in the washing machine, wool is sensitive to the
temperature and washing programme used, the gloves may shrink or become felted. We strongly recommend the above method of maintenance